- BP halves dividend as Covid-19 turmoil pushes oil major to loss August 4, 2020FTSE 100 group cuts shareholder payout for first time since Deepwater Horizon disaster
- Coronavirus latest: Diageo takes £1.3bn writedown as pandemic closes drinking venues August 4, 2020
- Global stocks rise after Nasdaq hits a record high August 4, 2020Asia advance follows gains for US tech shares after Trump’s U-turn on a Microsoft-TikTok deal
- BP halves dividend as Covid-19 turmoil pushes oil major to loss August 4, 2020
- Will Joe Biden Duck the Debates? August 3, 2020There are growing calls to shield the former Veep from having to perform.
- School-Opening Extortion August 3, 2020Teachers unions are using Covid-19 as a political weapon.
- Peace Progress in Yemen August 3, 2020A settlement could undermine Iran’s regional designs.
- Will Joe Biden Duck the Debates? August 3, 2020
Monthly Archives: June 2013
“People want to know that regulators are looking out for the American public, not the banks,” Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D. Mass asserted at the Senate Banking subcommittee hearing on April 11, 2013. The agenda was to review banks’ use of … Continue reading
Around 11:45 pm, on a Friday night in 2011, Jay Leno gave me a fit of giggles as he mocked Bank of America’s plans to charge consumers a monthly debit card fee of $5, in his classic late night television … Continue reading