- BP halves dividend as Covid-19 turmoil pushes oil major to loss August 4, 2020FTSE 100 group cuts shareholder payout for first time since Deepwater Horizon disaster
- Coronavirus latest: Diageo takes £1.3bn writedown as pandemic closes drinking venues August 4, 2020
- Global stocks rise after Nasdaq hits a record high August 4, 2020Asia advance follows gains for US tech shares after Trump’s U-turn on a Microsoft-TikTok deal
- BP halves dividend as Covid-19 turmoil pushes oil major to loss August 4, 2020
- Will Joe Biden Duck the Debates? August 3, 2020There are growing calls to shield the former Veep from having to perform.
- School-Opening Extortion August 3, 2020Teachers unions are using Covid-19 as a political weapon.
- Peace Progress in Yemen August 3, 2020A settlement could undermine Iran’s regional designs.
- Will Joe Biden Duck the Debates? August 3, 2020
Tag Archives: social media
By Karuna Kumar According to social anthropologist Edward T. Hall, “In a normal conversation between two people, less than 35% of the social meanings are actually transmitted through words. At least 65% of it is conveyed through the body.” Hall’s … Continue reading →