- AstraZeneca admits ‘complicated’ Thai vaccine production launch July 24, 2021Anglo-Swedish drugmaker pledges to supply 5m-6m doses as Thailand battles record wave of infections
- Extreme weather takes climate change models ‘off the scale’ July 24, 2021Scientists say the shifting pattern of the jet stream is exacerbating the effects of climate change
- Virgil Abloh: Louis Vuitton’s expert collaborator and curator of cool July 23, 2021Vuitton’s head of menswear is an ‘eternal optimist’ and multitasker who disregards rules and limits
- AstraZeneca admits ‘complicated’ Thai vaccine production launch July 24, 2021
- Progressive Gun-Control Crackup July 23, 2021Defense lawyers ask the Supreme Court to affirm gun rights.
- Taking the 'Bi' Out of Bipartisan July 23, 2021Are Republicans getting any policy victories from the infrastructure deal?
- Deb Haaland's Oil and Gas Stall July 23, 2021The Interior Secretary ignores a federal judge on drilling leases.
- Progressive Gun-Control Crackup July 23, 2021
Category Archives: Publishing (Print & Online)
Ant Financial Services Group AFSC, an affiliate of e-commerce giant Alibaba, has agreed to buy a 25% stake in One97 Communications Ltd, which owns mobile payment platform Paytm.
Asia is set to surpass North America to become the world’s largest e-commerce market this year, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
India on Tuesday said that it is conscious not to allow e-commerce to become an avenue for foreign direct investment (FDI) in the much sought-after multi-brand retail sector.
Key takeaways from Arun Jaitley’s speech at the India Economic Summit.
At the 28th India Economic Summit this week, high-level representatives from business, civil-society and government from more than 45 countries debated ways to partner with one another on the challenges and opportunities facing India. Here are three key themes they focused on.
Across the developing world, a new kind of business is emerging to serve and benefit the poor. It isknown by many names: market-based solutions to poverty, inclusive businesses, impact enterprises,social enterprises, or enterprises serving the Bottom of the Pyramid (BoP). … Continue reading
The eight-member South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (Saarc) on Thursday signed a framework pact on electricity trade, salvaging the summit meeting with one of three expected showpiece accords being signed.
rime Minister Narendra Modi’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has made big gains in Haryana and Maharashtra elections, results showed on Sunday, an endorsement likely to encourage him to step up the pace of economic reforms.
E-commerce companies including Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal are funding discounts on their sites using mechanisms as complex as the complicated structures some have adopted to circumvent foreign direct investment (FDI) laws in India.
The World Bank says India has been the biggest contributor to poverty reduction between 2008 and 2011, but even this remarkable feat is not enough.