- Investors lament being frozen out of Biden infrastructure plan April 12, 2021Asset managers and pension funds hoped public-private partnerships would give opportunities
- HSBC agrees to produce documents in Meng Wanzhou extradition row April 12, 2021Chinese tech group sought material bank provided to US in case against chief financial officer
- Veolia agrees deal for arch-rival Suez April 12, 2021Merger of world’s 2 largest water and waste groups after long-running takeover battle reshapes market sector
- Investors lament being frozen out of Biden infrastructure plan April 12, 2021
- God and the Border Crisis April 11, 2021Churches play a vital role sheltering migrants, who are overwhelming U.S. and Mexican authorities.
- Targeting the U.S. Senate April 11, 2021The progressive goal is a House-like body run by big-state majorities.
- A Free Exercise of Religion Supreme Court April 11, 2021The Justices slap down another California order limiting the right to worship.
- God and the Border Crisis April 11, 2021
Author Archives: admin
Ant Financial Services Group AFSC, an affiliate of e-commerce giant Alibaba, has agreed to buy a 25% stake in One97 Communications Ltd, which owns mobile payment platform Paytm.
Asia is set to surpass North America to become the world’s largest e-commerce market this year, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
India on Tuesday said that it is conscious not to allow e-commerce to become an avenue for foreign direct investment (FDI) in the much sought-after multi-brand retail sector.
Key takeaways from Arun Jaitley’s speech at the India Economic Summit.
At the 28th India Economic Summit this week, high-level representatives from business, civil-society and government from more than 45 countries debated ways to partner with one another on the challenges and opportunities facing India. Here are three key themes they focused on.
Across the developing world, a new kind of business is emerging to serve and benefit the poor. It isknown by many names: market-based solutions to poverty, inclusive businesses, impact enterprises,social enterprises, or enterprises serving the Bottom of the Pyramid (BoP). … Continue reading
The eight-member South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (Saarc) on Thursday signed a framework pact on electricity trade, salvaging the summit meeting with one of three expected showpiece accords being signed.
rime Minister Narendra Modi’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has made big gains in Haryana and Maharashtra elections, results showed on Sunday, an endorsement likely to encourage him to step up the pace of economic reforms.
E-commerce companies including Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal are funding discounts on their sites using mechanisms as complex as the complicated structures some have adopted to circumvent foreign direct investment (FDI) laws in India.
The World Bank says India has been the biggest contributor to poverty reduction between 2008 and 2011, but even this remarkable feat is not enough.