- BP halves dividend as Covid-19 turmoil pushes oil major to loss August 4, 2020FTSE 100 group cuts shareholder payout for first time since Deepwater Horizon disaster
- Coronavirus latest: Diageo takes £1.3bn writedown as pandemic closes drinking venues August 4, 2020
- Global stocks rise after Nasdaq hits a record high August 4, 2020Asia advance follows gains for US tech shares after Trump’s U-turn on a Microsoft-TikTok deal
- BP halves dividend as Covid-19 turmoil pushes oil major to loss August 4, 2020
- Will Joe Biden Duck the Debates? August 3, 2020There are growing calls to shield the former Veep from having to perform.
- School-Opening Extortion August 3, 2020Teachers unions are using Covid-19 as a political weapon.
- Peace Progress in Yemen August 3, 2020A settlement could undermine Iran’s regional designs.
- Will Joe Biden Duck the Debates? August 3, 2020
Monthly Archives: December 2014
India on Tuesday said that it is conscious not to allow e-commerce to become an avenue for foreign direct investment (FDI) in the much sought-after multi-brand retail sector.
Key takeaways from Arun Jaitley’s speech at the India Economic Summit.
At the 28th India Economic Summit this week, high-level representatives from business, civil-society and government from more than 45 countries debated ways to partner with one another on the challenges and opportunities facing India. Here are three key themes they focused on.
Across the developing world, a new kind of business is emerging to serve and benefit the poor. It isknown by many names: market-based solutions to poverty, inclusive businesses, impact enterprises,social enterprises, or enterprises serving the Bottom of the Pyramid (BoP). … Continue reading
The eight-member South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (Saarc) on Thursday signed a framework pact on electricity trade, salvaging the summit meeting with one of three expected showpiece accords being signed.