- Pfizer boosters show 95.6% efficacy against Covid, study finds October 21, 2021Results hailed as ‘important’ but duration of protection still unknown
- Turkish lira tumbles as central bank slashes interest rate October 21, 2021Deep 2 percentage point cut made ‘under orders’, says former economy tsar
- FTX lures blue-chip investors in funding round, valuing crypto group at $25bn October 21, 2021BlackRock, Sequoia and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan took part in $421m deal
- Pfizer boosters show 95.6% efficacy against Covid, study finds October 21, 2021
- The $2 Trillion Is Phony Too October 21, 2021Biden is bowing to the left again by keeping new entitlements and disguising their cost.
- Climate Change Calls for Adaptation, Not Panic October 21, 2021Catastrophic scenarios presuppose people will do nothing to adjust to differences in the weather.
- Democracy Still Lives October 20, 2021The filibuster of the Senate voting bill is a victory for federalism.
- The $2 Trillion Is Phony Too October 21, 2021
Monthly Archives: November 2014
rime Minister Narendra Modi’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has made big gains in Haryana and Maharashtra elections, results showed on Sunday, an endorsement likely to encourage him to step up the pace of economic reforms.
E-commerce companies including Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal are funding discounts on their sites using mechanisms as complex as the complicated structures some have adopted to circumvent foreign direct investment (FDI) laws in India.
The World Bank says India has been the biggest contributor to poverty reduction between 2008 and 2011, but even this remarkable feat is not enough.
On his maiden trip to India, Facebook chief executive officer (CEO) Mark Zuckerberg called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi to discuss digital expansion in the country.