- White House announces ‘potential agreement’ on infrastructure talks June 24, 2021Bipartisan proposal exceeding $1tn would fall short of president Joe Biden’s original proposal
- Chinese port company warns Australian review raises sovereign risk June 24, 2021Landbridge says investors will be scared off but hawks warn foreign control in Darwin is dangerous
- Coking coal defies China bid to keep control of commodity costs June 24, 2021Ban on Australian imports and fall in domestic production lead to price surge for steel mills
- White House announces ‘potential agreement’ on infrastructure talks June 24, 2021
- Big Win for Property Rights June 23, 2021The Supreme Court puts significant limits on the government’s claims on the rights of owners.
- Surprise: Education Wins in Newark June 23, 2021The New Jersey Supreme Court upholds charter expansions.
- Gensler Blesses the Proxy Duopoly June 23, 2021The SEC Chair won’t enforce a rule to disclose the conflicts of interest of proxy advisory firms.
- Big Win for Property Rights June 23, 2021
Monthly Archives: November 2014
rime Minister Narendra Modi’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has made big gains in Haryana and Maharashtra elections, results showed on Sunday, an endorsement likely to encourage him to step up the pace of economic reforms.
E-commerce companies including Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal are funding discounts on their sites using mechanisms as complex as the complicated structures some have adopted to circumvent foreign direct investment (FDI) laws in India.
The World Bank says India has been the biggest contributor to poverty reduction between 2008 and 2011, but even this remarkable feat is not enough.
On his maiden trip to India, Facebook chief executive officer (CEO) Mark Zuckerberg called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi to discuss digital expansion in the country.