- Pfizer boosters show 95.6% efficacy against Covid, study finds October 21, 2021Results hailed as ‘important’ but duration of protection still unknown
- Turkish lira tumbles as central bank slashes interest rate October 21, 2021Deep 2 percentage point cut made ‘under orders’, says former economy tsar
- FTX lures blue-chip investors in funding round, valuing crypto group at $25bn October 21, 2021BlackRock, Sequoia and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan took part in $421m deal
- Pfizer boosters show 95.6% efficacy against Covid, study finds October 21, 2021
- The $2 Trillion Is Phony Too October 21, 2021Biden is bowing to the left again by keeping new entitlements and disguising their cost.
- Climate Change Calls for Adaptation, Not Panic October 21, 2021Catastrophic scenarios presuppose people will do nothing to adjust to differences in the weather.
- Democracy Still Lives October 20, 2021The filibuster of the Senate voting bill is a victory for federalism.
- The $2 Trillion Is Phony Too October 21, 2021
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Amazon is selling products on its Indian website that are sourced by a joint venture with N.R. Narayana Murthy’s Catamaran Ventures, an arrangement that could draw regulatory scrutiny on the world’s largest online retailer.
India’s biggest online retailer, Flipkart, took just 10 hours to hit its target of $100 million in gross merchandise value (GMV), or the value of goods sold, on Monday, when it hosted its Big Billion Day sale. The day saw … Continue reading
Putting its war chest to work now will give Amazon—a latecomer behind Indian rivals such as Flipkart Internet Pvt. and Snapdeal.com, which is backed by eBay Inc. —a chance to leapfrog into the lead. Bezos says Amazon will continue to invest … Continue reading
Modi met Obama at the White House this week and held talks on strengthening the bilateral ties.
Even as the Reserve Bank of India gears up for its monetary policy review, wholesale inflation has eased for the month of August. WPI rose just 3.74% year-on-year, much lower than economists’ predictions.
It’s been a year since Raghuram Rajan took over the reins at the Reserve Bank of India. Under him, the central bank is trying to overhaul the way banks function in the country.
European Union Ambassador to India spoke to Mint about the much delayed free trade agreement.