- Hong Kong Covid-19 wave traced to socialites’ love of the cha-cha November 28, 2020Rich businesswomen and ‘tai tais’ caught coronavirus at elite dance clubs
- Record-setting bitcoin faces test after volatile week November 27, 2020Investors reel after cryptocurrency sets all-time high before slumping
- ‘Boy, did we screw up’: 12 rules for repentance November 27, 2020In his new book, US billionaire Charles Koch seems remorseful of his hyper-partisanship
- Hong Kong Covid-19 wave traced to socialites’ love of the cha-cha November 28, 2020
- Who Is an American 'Person'? November 27, 2020The Supreme Court considers the Census and undocumented immigrants.
- Home Is No Haven for Iran's Regime November 27, 2020The killing of a top nuclear scientist dramatizes the ayatollahs’ domestic vulnerability.
- Biden, Iran and the Bomb November 27, 2020Will he throw away Trump’s Mideast gains to return to a bad nuclear deal?
- Who Is an American 'Person'? November 27, 2020
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Amazon is selling products on its Indian website that are sourced by a joint venture with N.R. Narayana Murthy’s Catamaran Ventures, an arrangement that could draw regulatory scrutiny on the world’s largest online retailer.
India’s biggest online retailer, Flipkart, took just 10 hours to hit its target of $100 million in gross merchandise value (GMV), or the value of goods sold, on Monday, when it hosted its Big Billion Day sale. The day saw … Continue reading
Putting its war chest to work now will give Amazon—a latecomer behind Indian rivals such as Flipkart Internet Pvt. and Snapdeal.com, which is backed by eBay Inc. —a chance to leapfrog into the lead. Bezos says Amazon will continue to invest … Continue reading
Modi met Obama at the White House this week and held talks on strengthening the bilateral ties.
Even as the Reserve Bank of India gears up for its monetary policy review, wholesale inflation has eased for the month of August. WPI rose just 3.74% year-on-year, much lower than economists’ predictions.
It’s been a year since Raghuram Rajan took over the reins at the Reserve Bank of India. Under him, the central bank is trying to overhaul the way banks function in the country.
European Union Ambassador to India spoke to Mint about the much delayed free trade agreement.