- BP halves dividend as Covid-19 turmoil pushes oil major to loss August 4, 2020FTSE 100 group cuts shareholder payout for first time since Deepwater Horizon disaster
- Coronavirus latest: Diageo takes £1.3bn writedown as pandemic closes drinking venues August 4, 2020
- Global stocks rise after Nasdaq hits a record high August 4, 2020Asia advance follows gains for US tech shares after Trump’s U-turn on a Microsoft-TikTok deal
- BP halves dividend as Covid-19 turmoil pushes oil major to loss August 4, 2020
- Will Joe Biden Duck the Debates? August 3, 2020There are growing calls to shield the former Veep from having to perform.
- School-Opening Extortion August 3, 2020Teachers unions are using Covid-19 as a political weapon.
- Peace Progress in Yemen August 3, 2020A settlement could undermine Iran’s regional designs.
- Will Joe Biden Duck the Debates? August 3, 2020
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Amazon is selling products on its Indian website that are sourced by a joint venture with N.R. Narayana Murthy’s Catamaran Ventures, an arrangement that could draw regulatory scrutiny on the world’s largest online retailer.
India’s biggest online retailer, Flipkart, took just 10 hours to hit its target of $100 million in gross merchandise value (GMV), or the value of goods sold, on Monday, when it hosted its Big Billion Day sale. The day saw … Continue reading
Putting its war chest to work now will give Amazon—a latecomer behind Indian rivals such as Flipkart Internet Pvt. and Snapdeal.com, which is backed by eBay Inc. —a chance to leapfrog into the lead. Bezos says Amazon will continue to invest … Continue reading
Modi met Obama at the White House this week and held talks on strengthening the bilateral ties.
Even as the Reserve Bank of India gears up for its monetary policy review, wholesale inflation has eased for the month of August. WPI rose just 3.74% year-on-year, much lower than economists’ predictions.
It’s been a year since Raghuram Rajan took over the reins at the Reserve Bank of India. Under him, the central bank is trying to overhaul the way banks function in the country.
European Union Ambassador to India spoke to Mint about the much delayed free trade agreement.