- Biden’s corporate tax increase plans come under threat from Democratic senator October 21, 2021Resistance to move from Kyrsten Sinema is forcing administration to recast measures to finance $3.5tn spending package
- China conducted two hypersonic weapon tests this summer October 20, 2021Nuclear-capable ‘glide vehicle’ raises US fears that Beijing is developing new generation of arms
- Latest news updates: US customs detains imported Malaysian gloves over forced labour allegations October 20, 2021
- Biden’s corporate tax increase plans come under threat from Democratic senator October 21, 2021
- The $2 Trillion Is Phony Too October 20, 2021Biden is bowing to the left again by keeping new entitlements and disguising their cost.
- Democracy Still Lives October 20, 2021The filibuster of the Senate voting bill is a victory for federalism.
- Your New Woke 401(k) October 20, 2021Biden proposes to rewrite Erisa to steer investment choices.
- The $2 Trillion Is Phony Too October 20, 2021
Monthly Archives: August 2013
On 31st July, 2013 the District of Columbia trial court invalidated the Federal Reserve Board’s Durbin regulation, suspending the swipe fee regulation in a cloud of open-ended questions. In an exclusive interview with PYMNTS.com, Ronald Mann, Albert E. Cinelli Enterprise … Continue reading
“We urge the Federal Reserve to pursue all legal means to mitigate the harm this decision will cause to consumers, community banks and all institutions that provide financial services to local communities. The Durbin Amendment and the court’s interpretation will … Continue reading
‘The Fed didn’t have the authority to set a 21-cent cap on debit-card transactions’, U.S. District Judge Richard Leon in Washington, rejected the Dodd-Frank imposed rules governing ‘swipe fees’, in a ruling today morning. In his 58-page ruling, Leon asserted, “The … Continue reading