- Pfizer boosters show 95.6% efficacy against Covid, study finds October 21, 2021Results hailed as ‘important’ but duration of protection still unknown
- Turkish lira tumbles as central bank slashes interest rate October 21, 2021Deep 2 percentage point cut made ‘under orders’, says former economy tsar
- FTX lures blue-chip investors in funding round, valuing crypto group at $25bn October 21, 2021BlackRock, Sequoia and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan took part in $421m deal
- Pfizer boosters show 95.6% efficacy against Covid, study finds October 21, 2021
- The $2 Trillion Is Phony Too October 21, 2021Biden is bowing to the left again by keeping new entitlements and disguising their cost.
- Climate Change Calls for Adaptation, Not Panic October 21, 2021Catastrophic scenarios presuppose people will do nothing to adjust to differences in the weather.
- Democracy Still Lives October 20, 2021The filibuster of the Senate voting bill is a victory for federalism.
- The $2 Trillion Is Phony Too October 21, 2021
Monthly Archives: November 2011
By Karuna Kumar “I’m a firm believer that sustainability should be about opportunities and not sacrifices and with creativity, innovative thinking and passion, we can actually create a better future. That’s what gets me up in the morning and it’s … Continue reading
By Karuna Kumar “Everyone knows how the Rupert Murdoch story ended: with a kind of giant heave of revulsion at what his employees had been up to and with a multi-million pound merger stopped in its tracks by the most … Continue reading
By Karuna Kumar It’s black. It’s fizzy. It’s what 85% of the population world over can’t live without: Coca-Cola. Based in Atlanta, the Coca-Cola Company produces the concentrate that is sold to licensed Coca-Cola bottlers throughout the world. One such … Continue reading