- BP halves dividend as Covid-19 turmoil pushes oil major to loss August 4, 2020FTSE 100 group cuts shareholder payout for first time since Deepwater Horizon disaster
- Coronavirus latest: Diageo takes £1.3bn writedown as pandemic closes drinking venues August 4, 2020
- Global stocks rise after Nasdaq hits a record high August 4, 2020Asia advance follows gains for US tech shares after Trump’s U-turn on a Microsoft-TikTok deal
- BP halves dividend as Covid-19 turmoil pushes oil major to loss August 4, 2020
- Will Joe Biden Duck the Debates? August 3, 2020There are growing calls to shield the former Veep from having to perform.
- School-Opening Extortion August 3, 2020Teachers unions are using Covid-19 as a political weapon.
- Peace Progress in Yemen August 3, 2020A settlement could undermine Iran’s regional designs.
- Will Joe Biden Duck the Debates? August 3, 2020
Monthly Archives: November 2011
By Karuna Kumar “I’m a firm believer that sustainability should be about opportunities and not sacrifices and with creativity, innovative thinking and passion, we can actually create a better future. That’s what gets me up in the morning and it’s … Continue reading
By Karuna Kumar “Everyone knows how the Rupert Murdoch story ended: with a kind of giant heave of revulsion at what his employees had been up to and with a multi-million pound merger stopped in its tracks by the most … Continue reading
By Karuna Kumar It’s black. It’s fizzy. It’s what 85% of the population world over can’t live without: Coca-Cola. Based in Atlanta, the Coca-Cola Company produces the concentrate that is sold to licensed Coca-Cola bottlers throughout the world. One such … Continue reading