- Pfizer boosters show 95.6% efficacy against Covid, study finds October 21, 2021Results hailed as ‘important’ but duration of protection still unknown
- Turkish lira tumbles as central bank slashes interest rate October 21, 2021Deep 2 percentage point cut made ‘under orders’, says former economy tsar
- FTX lures blue-chip investors in funding round, valuing crypto group at $25bn October 21, 2021BlackRock, Sequoia and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan took part in $421m deal
- Pfizer boosters show 95.6% efficacy against Covid, study finds October 21, 2021
- The $2 Trillion Is Phony Too October 21, 2021Biden is bowing to the left again by keeping new entitlements and disguising their cost.
- Climate Change Calls for Adaptation, Not Panic October 21, 2021Catastrophic scenarios presuppose people will do nothing to adjust to differences in the weather.
- Democracy Still Lives October 20, 2021The filibuster of the Senate voting bill is a victory for federalism.
- The $2 Trillion Is Phony Too October 21, 2021
Monthly Archives: February 2011
By Karuna Kumar Some people call him an anti-American terrorist. Some call him a maniac and some call him a sire of the Internet age. He is the man on the run with the biggest leak in history. Julian Assange, … Continue reading
By Karuna Kumar “Any transformational journey requires innovation both in what you do and in how you do it.” That’s the description Vineet Nayar, CEO of HCL Technologies, gives to the journey he made to make HCL one of India’s … Continue reading
By Karuna Kumar “We’ve gathered here to examine the changing media landscape and address the creative and commercial challenges we face, along with opportunities to develop new partnerships and collaborations,” is how Media Festival 2010 Director Louise Benson kicked off … Continue reading
By Karuna Kumar It’s won an award; has the support of 95% of its employees and engages a large number of staff on a weekly basis. It’s a simple tool called Fanclub created by the innovative minds at O2 for … Continue reading