- BP halves dividend as Covid-19 turmoil pushes oil major to loss August 4, 2020FTSE 100 group cuts shareholder payout for first time since Deepwater Horizon disaster
- Coronavirus latest: Diageo takes £1.3bn writedown as pandemic closes drinking venues August 4, 2020
- Global stocks rise after Nasdaq hits a record high August 4, 2020Asia advance follows gains for US tech shares after Trump’s U-turn on a Microsoft-TikTok deal
- BP halves dividend as Covid-19 turmoil pushes oil major to loss August 4, 2020
- Will Joe Biden Duck the Debates? August 3, 2020There are growing calls to shield the former Veep from having to perform.
- School-Opening Extortion August 3, 2020Teachers unions are using Covid-19 as a political weapon.
- Peace Progress in Yemen August 3, 2020A settlement could undermine Iran’s regional designs.
- Will Joe Biden Duck the Debates? August 3, 2020
Monthly Archives: February 2011
By Karuna Kumar Some people call him an anti-American terrorist. Some call him a maniac and some call him a sire of the Internet age. He is the man on the run with the biggest leak in history. Julian Assange, … Continue reading
By Karuna Kumar “Any transformational journey requires innovation both in what you do and in how you do it.” That’s the description Vineet Nayar, CEO of HCL Technologies, gives to the journey he made to make HCL one of India’s … Continue reading
By Karuna Kumar “We’ve gathered here to examine the changing media landscape and address the creative and commercial challenges we face, along with opportunities to develop new partnerships and collaborations,” is how Media Festival 2010 Director Louise Benson kicked off … Continue reading
By Karuna Kumar It’s won an award; has the support of 95% of its employees and engages a large number of staff on a weekly basis. It’s a simple tool called Fanclub created by the innovative minds at O2 for … Continue reading